Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Z is for...(can i get a drum roll please?)...

the pressure...it's more than i can handle.


the letter Z...it's so FINAL.

this post will put to rest the whole alphabetical blog thing that has been so fun to work on (not sure it's been as fun to read but, truly, i've enjoyed coming up with different thoughts to correspond with the letters...

but Z...well, it stopped me in my tracks...



it could stand for zoloft (anyone have some i can try? HEE HEE)...
it could stand for zany (any typical day around here)...




zimbabwe?


what about Zsa Zsa?




what if Zsa Zsa WENT to zimbabwe? (can you imagine?)...

it could stand for zzzz's (as in i'm off to catch some zzzz's)...



how 'bout ZORRO? nothing like a masked crusader, right?





but ultimately, none of these jumped out at me.


i've thought on this for far too long...wasted far too much time...

and so, my friends,

















is for Z- End.
hope you've enjoyed my alphabetical blog.

no CLUE where i'm going from here. if you have a suggestion to jump start my blogger-brain, please feel free to share.
xoxo,
me

2 comments:

Heather said...

SNORT! That's funny! Well worth the wait :)

Anonymous said...

You are beyond help ;) love you anyways- jenn