Monday, June 22, 2009

it's official...he's 'A REAL COWBOY' now.


the boys were SOOOOO very excited when a large box arrived at our door, all the way from north carolina.

aunt diane noticed on one of my blog posts that hudson attended rodeo day without a cowboy hat on...so she packed up a whole box full and shipped them our way.
the boys are having SO MUCH FUN with them. diane, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. you are so sweet!

here's a few pics of hudson in one of them (carson was inside at the time...will have plenty more photo ops, i'm sure!).



2 comments:

stephanie h said...

And what a cute cowboy he is! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that they are enjoying them. I knew you all would be handsome/pretty cowboys and cowgirls! My husband asked me who I was sending the box of hats to and I said, "Why, to Texas, of course!!! Where else do you send cowboy hats! Love you all and keep you in our prayers! Aunt Diane