Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I is for IF MY DAD WAS PRESIDENT...

carson came home from school the other day, so excited about something he had done in class. he wrote in his journal about who he thought should be president. and he picked his dad. and the reasons he shared made me smile (and tear up). since the journal doesn't come home til the end of the school year (THAT is going to be one interesting read LOL), i asked the teacher for a copy.
and in case you can't read the picture, here's what it says:
Do you know what the world needs? My dad. He's responsible, helpful and always cares about our family. Right now he is in Virginia and my dad had to start a job early.

Can you imagine what it would be like to have my dad saying: Freedom will always last! Oh and have Tony Romo as vice president! Me and my dad saying my dad should be president!

My dad will be just like George W. Bush! Oh my dad can provide for the world, and he could be doing the most hardest thing on earth but he is not a quitter! He will never stop! Like when he lost his job and he never stopped looking for a job.

And that is why he should be president.

happy birthday bobby lee. your kids (and your wife) think you're pretty awesome. we are all so proud of you. thank you for being a great provider, for never quitting and for always caring about your family. out of the mouth of babes...
xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a special family...so much LOVE & APPRECIATION!
Terri