Wednesday, March 16, 2011

L is for LET'S MOVE ON bc "M" is HILARIOUS




sometimes you just get stuck. usually these random things just POP into my head (i know, i know, you're frightened, aren't you?).


but L was causing me some problems.
perhaps it's all that's on my plate right now...working, single momming it to four kids...trying to do third grade homework (hey, don't judge me...some of this math stuff is HARD!)...trying to keep the house PERFECT...trying to not have my kids hate me in the process LOL.


so i might come up with something every once in awhile for my alphabetical blog but was not following through with ANY of it.


and then my friend pam Lozano called me out (gasp) on my facebook account & it brought me back to my senses and i realized: I MUST FINISH WHAT I STARTED.


and so this is my L post. thank you mrs. Lozano. you've pushed me past this moment in time and i am thrilled to move on to M.
because M cracks ME up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you Pam for giving our girl the push she needed. Now, let's get on to M...I need a good laugh!
Terri