Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A is for Absolutely Amazing Angela

So my sweet friend Angela has this blog that's just unbelievable...it's what every blog should be...it's what I want my blog to be when it grows up LOL

I popped in the other day to check it out and she had this totally cool A-Z blog thing going on :)

I'm stealing your idea, Ang :)

(and I'm also going to be stealing your recipes...oh my gosh, I can't wait to try the soup and sandwiches!)

and so, one more time: A is for Absolutely Amazing Angela

Miss you chica!

If you want to check Ang's blog (just promise you won't jump ship and never come back to mine), here it is in all it's fabulous-ness:

http://emilypowers.typepad.com/inbloom/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*blushing* man, i wish i was as amazing as i sound in this post, lmbo! love you ;)