Tuesday, December 4, 2007

interrupting my alphabetical blogging for a moment :)

i shared with you about HYDRATE HOPE and the event that bobby and i were involved with last week.

here are some INCREDIBLE photos from the event:

http://www.studio563.com/houston/chip/

i wish i could have taken all of you with me...this is the best i can do.

xoxo,

me

p.s. good thing i did my hair...you can catch a glimpse of bobby's and my backside in one of the photos...ooooooh, i know you're going to hurry there now :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

WENDY!!!! I can't believe you found us!! I want to get in touch with you, we live in Dallas and so do the Hughes! How can I reach you?

Sketch the Journalist said...

Howdy from the bald interview guy. :) Great to meet you guys at Hydrate Hope and thanks for sharing your story.