Thursday, August 21, 2008

i've been tagged

by my sweet friend HEATHER ( http://paisley-place.blogspot.com/ )

8 Things I am Passionate About:

my relationship with God
my husband
my children
my extended family
my friendships
my church
my home
my pets...oh wait, i don't have any! do embryotic squirrels count?

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:

pilgrim's progress (my fave)
the autobiography of hudson taylor
the dreamgiver
what's so amazing about grace?
you are special (i cried the first time i read this)
twilight
new moon
eclipse


8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

hello? (that's me answering my non-stop ringing phone)
put your shoes in the basket
did you brush your teeth?
who wants pancakes? LOL
i love you
turn that down!
hurry up!!!!!!
i need a drink :) (referring to diet dr. pepper, of course)

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die... (In no particular order):

watch my kids grow up & get married
be a grandma
visit the countries of my heritage
(scotland, ireland, england, holland, germany, wales)
write a book
get a tummy tuck (totally not kidding here)
get re-married (same guy, i just want to do it again)
own another vw...this time make it a convertible
go to africa again

8 Things I Learned This Past Year:

GOD IS FAITHFUL beyond comprehension
martin luther king was a republican (thanks rush!)
my hair turns blue & green if not colored by a professional LOL
one true, trusted friend is better than a million casual acquaintances
you should pay attention to your gas gauge
when in texas, you should always taste-test the salsa first before taking a giant bite
i am stronger (by God's grace) than i could ever have imagined
i learned the #9 trick with my fingers for quick math...if you don't know what i'm talking about, it's hard to explain but it's AWESOME and i can't believe i've lived 41 years without knowing this! thanks lexi!

People I want to Tag:

jana
sharla
melanie
angela powers
angela ('gateer)




No comments: