Friday, April 3, 2009

a glimpse inside my head



enter at your own risk.


so, as if the house doesn't already have enough noise...when it comes time for me to go to bed i prefer to have noise in the background.

i typically turn on letterman, listen to the monologue and then close my eyes and start to drift off (no offense dave, really!).
last night was no different.

i was 'listening' (but not watching) as he introduced michael j. fox. i thought about sitting up, putting my glasses on and looking at the television to see how my buddy mike was doing...but alas, i was just too tired.


sometime after that (actually HOURS later) i woke up. and instead of thinking of michael j. fox, i was thinking of alex keaton. which amazed me...because i have THEEEEE WORLD'S WORST MEMORY...but who can forget alex, right?

my mind then wandered to...whats-her-face...who is his sister? oh wait, that was mallory (justine bateman). and i was doing just fine...

until i realized that i could no longer remember who the younger sister was...not her character name OR her real name.

i laid in bed for a good hour (AT LEAST) trying to come up with it. finally fell asleep, still not knowing.

and i woke up this morning and it hit me: TINA YOTHERS.


i had to cheat and google to find her character name: jennifer.

why do i do this?



why can i not turn my brain off?



why do i care?



why are YOU still reading this? LOL

and WHAT, OH WHAT OH WHAT, would i do without google in my life? seriously. if i had to pick one thing to take with me on a desert island, i'm thinking it would need to be my google or i would drive myself INSANE.

so there you have it. you were warned. but you just had to keep reading, didn't you?

in other news:
the crowes began the work of moving into their 'nest' today! exciting stuff.

it wore the boys out. (big boys and little boys but i only have pics of the little variety).




the dog killed a possum in the backyard when we got home. i do believe it is customary in texas to make a possum pie for a housewarming gift. hee hee.


and the hilarious quote of the evening was bobby telling 'mr. chuck' about how he and mark did a FAB job building a fence in our backyard. (they really did...FAB).
THE COMMENT: we may not be straight but we're cheap.

oh MY gosh. still laughing and it was HOURS ago.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Unfortunately my mind works the same way. I have requested an IPhone so I don't have to wait for answers to my nagging questions when I am out shopping!!

Chrissy said...

Oh Pink...I TOTALLY do this same thing!!! EVerything you described...from the noise in the background, to the thinking with my eyes closed, to the lying awake untill I remember.... Seriously....we both are insane, lmbo!

Chrissy said...

Oh, and one more thing...
it's Alex *P* Keaton. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG Wendy, look at the "toes" on that thing!

Ca Terri