Monday, April 5, 2010

she flies through the air with the greatest of ease...

i don't know what song that is but i'm pretty sure it's ancient.


the kids have been having a BLAST on the trampoline the last few days...some shots of their tricks:






look at austin...he's like, 'I'VE GOT YA JORDAN...I'LL CATCH YOU.' hee hee.







you do NOT know how badly the patched fence from hurricane ike drives me nuts. but for the sake of sharing some cool pics i'll get over it.


austin's 'hii saved me' shirt. check out his mii Jesus :) LOVE IT.



trampoline yoga pose LOL



carson about to crash :) and check out the little green shed thingy that the original owners had in the back yard...THAT survived but our oak tree didn't. go figure.












2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that y'all got a new trampoline! You can just tell from the pictures how much it is loved!

My girls need one, but my husband and dad have said "no-too dangerous". Of course I would never want them to get hurt, but with rules and supervision-I think it would be OK. I do let them play on their friend's trampolines though, again much better if it was here so I could watch them.

I was promised my aunt's trampoline when I was little. Maybe my dad didn't know this or is just more cautious now? But we ended up moving from Ohio to Florida, so she gave it to her husband's nieces who lived in Ohio. Bummer! I was sad about that for a long time.

However, I have a plan! It's handy that Kelley and I have the same birthday. Maybe instead of getting her one, I will ask for one for *me*! If it's the only thing I ask for, I'll surely get one. Right?! Of course with my luck it'll be one of those little exercise things-I better make my choice clear!

Chrissy said...

I LOVE all the cool pics. But I must tell you, the one of Jordan about to land on her head, scares the crap out of me. :) I'm sure it is an illusion, but still, omg!