Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!

today we had a fantastically kicked back day.


i have not touched a dish. have not washed a single piece of laundry. have not fed the dog. and even snuck away for my very own starbucks, without having to share a single sip. it's the little things :)


the kids helped me prepare what is probably the fanciest dish i have ever made for just our family. hudson kept asking if i was SURE no one was coming for dinner.


it's jamie oliver's recipe: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chicken-recipes/perfect-roast-chicken and trust me when i say that if i can make this, then ANYONE can.





the kids had fun chopping up all the veggies. now if only i could get them to actually EAT them.



bobby bought me tulips...my flower of choice.





and my only request from the kids was that they each make me a card. and each of them brought their own unique style to the table. i have voted jordan's my favorite because her interpretation of me is VERY SKINNY. that jordan is one smart cookie. LOL




hudson's card ^^^^ wow, i'm so tall. and bigger than a rainbow.


carson drew me some sort of transformer thing. but he 'softened' it up a bit by making the eyes out of hearts. LOL.

seeee ^^^^^ how skinny i am on j's card? she wants something...i'm sure of it. LOL



i love this crazy crew that i have been blessed to call my own. happy mother's day to you and yours. xoxo.



No comments: