Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the big birthday countdown, FIVE!



So we're moving on to the I in Austin.


I is for INCONSPICUOUS TAPPER.


what???????????


my poor children. i have influenced them in ways that go far beyond what most can see.


we play the punchbuggy game. you see a punchbuggy? you punch someone. really, we don't hit too hard. but i am an EXPERT punchbuggy finder and austin is usually riding in front with me and he takes a beating.


when i am alone & see a bug, i cannot help it. it MUST be acknowledged. so i punch myself. not really a punch. more of a tap. as in, i see it, i've acknowledged it, i'm moving on.


yesterday austin came home from school and said he saw soooooo many bugs and wished i'd been with him. i had to ask:


'austin, when you're alone...and you see one...what do you do? let's say you're walking into target and there's one in the parking lot?'


HE IS HIS MOTHER'S CHILD.


his answer: he does a quick inconspicuous tap. he can't help himself.


LOLOLOLOLOL.


pray for my kids ;)

No comments: