Monday, May 19, 2008

jordan & austin

nope...not brother austin...

the city AUSTIN...

my friend stacey kidnapped jordan one day a few weeks ago and the two of them, along with stacey's cute little people, headed to austin for the day.

stacey had just taken part in a photography seminar out of state and now the same seminar was being held in austin and they needed models for the photographers to work with.


little by little the pictures are starting to make their way to us and they are FABULOUS!


thank you stacey for sharing this day with jordan...she had a blast & we are so blessed to have such beautiful pictures of our baby girl.

here are a few...the first one is jordan & rowan...so sweet!





more to come...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! She is growing up so fast. Just think you will blink your eyes and it will be her going to prom and graduating. That is how I feel about Leah. Please call me! I lost your other number. Love and miss ya bunches!!!

Monica

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much older she looks, just since this past summer. Good grief. The black and white photo is you. I thought holy cow, she looks just like you did at that age. I have never seen you in her, just bobby. But now I do. Very pretty. Great pictures.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, she is so beautiful Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Love the Pink fam.

Angie

Jana Anderson said...

You and Bobby made some adorable kids. Should I be so lucky!!!