Friday, June 20, 2008

ALRIGHTY THEN, IT'S OFFICIAL...

carson is my favorite.

(well, at least for the next hour or two LOL).

he held up my new REDBOOK magazine with heidi klum on the cover and said:

'mom, who is prettier? you or HER?'


one look at the magazine and i put it back in his court.
'you tell ME?'
and he looked at me, with that infamous carson-grin, and said,
'YOU ARE!!!!!'
i don't think i could love this kid any more than i do right this moment LOL.
no comments necessary. as long as HE thinks it, that's all that matters :) :) :)


4 comments:

Diane said...

could he come to my house??

Anonymous said...

aww, toooo cute!! you are beeeeeautiful!

Melanie said...

LOL

tell him i will bake him 100 chocolate (not from a box) cupcakes if he comes to my house with a stack of magazines.

Jenn said...

Woooohoooo!! Give that kiddo a raise in his allowance!!What a man!! :-) This is the kind of truth that needs to come out of his mouth everyday!