Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the perils of being an ebay kid

it's that time of year again.


time to start preparing my ebay store for the fall season.

i've been working on listing some of the cutest halloween costumes on behalf of a friend of mine.
here's a couple of my faves:








hudson saw the pile of goods and pronounced that he was
'mad at me.'

i had NO IDEA where that came from and so, of course, i asked him why.

he said 'I DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR THE PURPLE DRESS UP CLOTHES.'

oh my goodness...

i've scarred him for life.

who knew he'd remember??????

last year i had a costume that JUST DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT without a person in it. so i had him model it for me. he reeeeeally didn't want to but i begged and he was a good sport about it.

wanna see?

of course you do.

take a look at what will someday cost me big bucks in therapy bills.





i promise i'll never do it again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am dying laughing out loud. I think I am going to pee my pants. That is the funniest posting you have ever put on. I can't stop laughing that is ridiculous, your son (and his smile in the 2nd one) OMG is going to be very angry with you(that is putting it mildly) OF COURSE HE REMEMBERED, THAT WAS UNFORGIVEABLE.
LOL, LOL, LOL OMGOSH
U. mark will be there soon to counsel you through it, Hudson.
We feel for you and love you
A. Jennjer and U. Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Woman!! I sent you an email...I am hoping that it made it's way to you!! I read back through some of our emails and decided to check up on you via your blog. This is too funny, Wendy! So, so cute. I forgot that you have a Carson also. That just makes me smile. Hope you are doing well and holler at me when you get a chance! Would love to catch up and visit with you!!!

Sharla

Jana Anderson said...

I just laughed for EVER. That is too funny. I can't believe he remembers! I am reminded of Ralphy's pink bunny costume in A Christmas Story- Ha!

Angela said...

I think that this is THE FUNNIEST thing that I have EVER seen or read in my life!!!!!! ONLY YOU could pull that off!!! :) xoxo